<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 27, 2007

Another Day
Lene Marlin

Lie to me,
Say that you need me
That's what I wanna hear
That is what
What makes me happy
Hoping you'll be near
All this time
How could I know
Within these walls,
I can feel you

Chorus:
Another day goes by
Will never know, just wonder why
You made me feel good, made me smile
I see it now, and I can say it's gone
That would be a lie
Cannot control this,
This thing called love

You must think,
How can this be
You don't really know me
I can't tell, this ain't the time
You'll never be mine
What can I say,
Something 'bout my life
I just lost again

Repeat chorus

Bridge:
Always have to move on,
To leave it all behind
Go along with time

Repeat chorus

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
11:50 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you